Operation Excellence: The Ultimate Masterclass
There is something for everyone at Chiro Live 2023
Chiro Live 2023 is not just an opportunity for members and chiropractors to connect, learn and celebrate the profession. Your clinic staff is also invited!
At this year’s conference, we will be running a bespoke Operation Excellence Masterclass for chiropractic clinic staff, who are often the primary points of contact for patients and manage front-of-house activities and back-office functions. The masterclass is designed to broaden your clinic staff’s skillsets and increase their understanding of how to handle patient queries and information effectively, as well as make the most of social media.
Topics we’ll cover:
Best-in-class Patient Interactions
- Championing the clinic brand
- Handling patient queries (phone, email, social channels, face-to-face), at all stages of the patient experience, professionally, effectively, and consistently.
- Working with the clinic team to deliver excellence, promoting and celebrating success.
- Managing difficult situations with poise and professionalism.
The Power of Social Media
- The purpose and relevancy of social media.
- Using social media to promote the expectations and value of care.
- Advertising Standard Authority (ASA) / UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising and Direct & Promotional Marketing (CAP) considerations.
- Curating effective content to share with existing and prospective patients.
Why should your clinic staff attend?
- Network with people in similar roles.
- Professional development.
- Opportunity to gain new, valuable skills.
- Learn with your colleagues.
- Gain insight into the chiropractic profession.
Operation Excellence: The Ultimate Masterclass at Chiro Live 2023 is a fantastic opportunity to not only expand your staff’s skillset to ensure that your clinic interacts effectively with patients, but to also organise an exciting teambuilding away day for your hardworking team, with lots of opportunities to network, meet like-minded professionals and celebrate your collective achievements this year. We hope to see you there!
Meet your speaker – Rhiannon Oakley
Rhiannon (she/her) has extensive experience in marketing, PR and business consultancy and is an experienced Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Consultant. As an executive coach and mentor Rhiannon works with individuals, teams and organisations around the world to enhance their EDI activities with a focus on improving person-centred communication skills.
She has over 10 years’ experience in the chiropractic field, working as Practice Manager to assist the expansion of her wife’s award-winning inter-disciplinary chiropractic clinic. Rhiannon continues to work with clinics of all sizes to improve their patient journey and processes, in addition to providing individual and group coaching to foster team cohesion and a shared vision for success. Through Oakley Partnership, Rhiannon delivers training, consultancy services, executive leadership coaching and reciprocal mentorship to Local Authorities, the NHS, national and international healthcare membership associations, and healthcare regulators including the General Chiropractic Council. She has been a trustee for the Chiropractic Research Council since 2022.
£195 – DAY Ticket
Ticket includes Masterclass, refreshments, lunch and afternoon conference programme.
£285 – DAY & EVENING Ticket
Ticket includes Masterclass, refreshments, lunch and afternoon conference programme, as well as access to the BCA Excellence Awards 2023 evening, including a gala dinner.