Join the Association
It has built up a huge knowledge of the profession and across the healthcare environment in the UK; it is uniquely placed to represent members’ needs in a positive and balanced way.
Our competitors may make superior claims, but can they match the reliable, comprehensive and professional support provided by the BCA?
- Lobbying the key decision makers
- Commitment to research in the UK by establishing the Chiropractic Research Council and providing member subscription to the Research Review Service
- Running well-funded and successful PR campaigns and forging key relationships with major brands
- Continuing to grow new and inventive CPD opportunities for members
- Providing a comprehensive, confidential complaints handling service with unrivalled practical and pastoral support
Download the BCA Membership Insurance Information Pack
The BCA is happy to offer chiropractic students free student membership.
This includes access to the expansive BCA Members’ Area website, reduced rates for BCA conferences, quarterly magazine, Contact, fortnightly enewsletter, InTouch and Student Privilege, a range of discounts on a wide range of products and services.
Becoming part of the BCA family makes sense, it gives you access to news, events and offers from the UK’s largest association for Chiropractors. The BCA has always been at the forefront of the profession since its inception in 1925.
Stay in touch with the heart of the profession and be a student BCA member.
Entity Proposal Form (Limited Company)
If you are an existing BCA member and would like to take out Limited Company cover, please complete the Entity Proposal form. (Entity cover explained here)
Print and complete the appropriate forms in pen then scan and return to BCA Insurance Services firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Other categories of membership
If you wish to discuss other categories of membership, please e-mail: email@example.com or call BCA Membership Services on 0118 950 5950.