Individual Membership Application
Please complete the online application form below or download the forms to be completed offline.
Please note that you will need to upload the following as a part of your application:
- Passport sized photo of yourself.
- Letter of reference from your college of graduation (for character and professional and academic performance).
- A character reference from someone you know – doctor, priest etc. (This cannot be from a family member or chiropractor)
- Copies of your Chiropractic Diploma/Degree
- Overseas applicants: An additional letter of reference – in English – from your national association, even if you are not a member. If there is no national association in your country, then enclose a letter from an individual of good standing, preferably a Doctor of Chiropractic
- Overseas applicants: A copy of your work visa
- Please note that where you are asked for a proposer and seconder in the form, this must be from a full member of the BCA or a Faculty Member (who is a full BCA member) from the College/University you have attended.
- Please do not make any payments until you have been contacted by BCA Insurance services
Please note that there could be delays in processing your application if there are issues with the membership application form or the uploaded materials. If you have any queries, please call BCA Membership Support: 0118 950 5950 email@example.com