Chiropractors are trained to diagnose, treat, manage and prevent disorders of the musculoskeletal system (bones, joints, and muscles), as well as the effects these disorders can have on the nervous system and general health. They have a specialist interest in neck and back pain, but when they assess patients, they take their entire physical, emotional and social wellbeing into account.
Although chiropractors are best known for treating back and neck pain, which they do very well, patients also consult chiropractors regarding a range of other, related conditions. Click on the highlighted conditions to find out more information.
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Joint pains including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis
- General aches and pains from joints, muscle spasms and cramp
- Headache caused by neck problems
- Frozen shoulder, shoulder from back and neck problems
- Elbow pain or tennis elbow from back and neck problems
- Prevention of migraine
- Sporting aches and pains
If you have queries about whether you may benefit from chiropractic care, call your local chiropractic clinic and someone will be happy to talk.