Yet another associate opportunity that sounds too good to be true…
This is a rare opportunity to step into a new life. It would take most chiros years to build this practice from scratch.
The Willow team has enjoyed record numbers in practice since lockdown ended. We came back stronger than ever.
What to expect with Willow:
– Lots of new patients, making it easy for you to build quickly
– We will teach you everything you need to know to be a successful, vitalistic chiropractor
– Intrigued by vitalistic chiropractic? If you believe that there is more to chiropractic than pain relief – get in touch
– Open plan clinic (don’t worry, we will teach you everything you need to flourish in an open plan setting)
– 25 patient contact hours a week, plus up to 8-10 hours coaching & practice admin
(Yes, we effectively, lovingly, easily and ethically see lots of patients in a short, focused working week)
– 3 days off per week
– Guaranteed income for first three months for experienced candidates
– £18,000 of coaching fees paid towards Europe’s best coaching program
– Relocation package for the right candidate
– All of our established Willow Docs (with more than 1 year with Willow) are earning in excess of £80,000 per year
Bristol has great access to motorways, a superb international airport and an excellent quality of life whether you prefer the city or country life.
– You love chiropractic
– You love patients
– You are working to become a great adjuster
– You want to be a congruent, happy, successful chiropractor
– You don’t want to practice from fear anymore
Our values are what make us the most successful chiropractic team in Europe. Can you live up to these values?
Integrity – Discipline – Love
Vitalism – Balance – Courage
Send an e-mail to email@example.com with your mobile number and availability to speak.
Forget the CV or a rambling covering letter – just tell us that you care about your patients and want to talk (and that you are a qualified chiropractor, not just a retired astronaut who wants to do something more meaningful)
Does all that sound too good to be true? Come and see for yourself, ask anything you want.
(Our only secret is that we drink too much at the Christmas party)