PRINCIPLE AND ASSOCIATE CHIROPRACTORS
The position will require the individual to be self-motivated to develop themselves and their position in the clinic as part of a team with the support of an excellent clinic manager and staff team. We pride ourselves as a fun-loving ethical team in a relaxed and professional environment. Other therapists include; massage, acupuncture, podiatry, nutrition and functional medicine GP. We are looking for a chiropractor (Band 5 equivalent) to integrate their techniques and knowledge to our style of practice which involves an understanding of joint play palpation and toggle in its various forms (hammer and nail, percussion or recoil.) You must be willing to learn, develop new clinical skills and consider learning how to adjust with two executive hands (traditional style is one executive hand).
You will have the tools and the freedom practice full on chiropractic (full spine and extremities). The marketing team will help you benefit from a consistent flow of new patients.
Description (role dependant):
• Guaranteed basic salary
• Bonus structure with opportunity to earn up to 50k+ per annum
• Morning or afternoon shifts, some Saturdays
• Minimum time frame, 2 years; ideally longer
• For the right candidate; excellent career progression through to share in ownership as opportunity to buy into the practice
• we are looking for somebody to take on and build on existing patient base
• 20 min. from Waterloo station
• 40 hours per week
• Patient-centre approach (15 min appointments for diverse patient group; paediatric, pregnancy, geriatric and elite athletes etc.)
• Willingness to work as team player
• Registration with General Chiropractic Council (or eligibility to register)
• Experience minimum 3 – 5 years as a chiropractor
• Relevant experience to deliver the adjustment and educate and advise the patients on lifestyle and exercise to aid long-term recovery and techniques to ensure health is maintained
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Problem-solving and management skills
• Proven capacity to deal with physically demanding work
• Confident public speaker
• Participate in community outreach programmes and attend marketing events.