DUDLEY CHIROPRACTOR URGENTLY REQUIRED – FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS!
We are looking for an associate, evidence-based chiropractor with an involved AECC/ physical therapy approach to take on a busy satellite treatment room in Dudley Port/Tipton that has been running for 3 years. The principle chiropractor is having to reduce his hours as he is needed at main clinic and treatment room has lots of patients needing to be seen.
– All bookings and vast majority of patients payments are taken in advance so just turn up and treat!
– Ideal for fitting around childcare or a phased return to work after maternity / paternity leave.
– Paperless clinic – Fully computerised clinical notes and payment systems.
– Flexible working hours 2-5 days a week.
– Great local reputation with steady, spontaneous influx of new patients. No marketing required.
– New graduate or experienced chiropractor wanting more independence.
– Training/support can be provided (Principle is Royal Collage PRT registered tutor).
– Initial 50% commission with progression, £2000 per month retainer guaranteed for first 3 months.