CHIROPRACTIC ASSOCIATES NEEDED FOR BUSY, CARE-FOCUSED WEST MIDLANDS CLINICS
We have a fantastic opportunity for two associates to join our long-established, thriving clinics, based in the West Midlands.
Do you want to work in a nurturing and friendly environment? Are you committed to ongoing learning and putting the care of your patients first?
• These opportunities have arisen as two well-established and valued associates are moving abroad.
• We’re looking for someone who relishes working in a team, is committed to ongoing learning and who puts the care of their patients first.
• Our clinics are multidisciplinary, including physiotherapists and currently Sports Therapists. We work closely with local spinal neurosurgical, orthopaedic, radiological and pain management consultants.
• In total, we have 5 treatment rooms, all equipped with RM3 Atlas tables. Solihull has onsite digital x-ray imaging. We use local hospitals for private MRI referrals.
• The working atmosphere is friendly and nurturing. The salary would be based on a generous percentage, backed up by a minimum income guarantee.
• The working hours can be matched to the chiropractor’s needs but we expect one evening a week and one Saturday morning a fortnight. We are currently looking at buy-in schemes for loyal associates. We have formal, monthly chiropractor meetings for teaching and case reviews. PRT meetings are weekly and backed by our many years of experience in helping new graduates with their clinical development.
• The clinics have a combined average of over 100 new patients a month.
• We are happy to accept new graduates or experienced chiropractors.
• David Evans DC MSc FRCC and John Lange DC MSc FRCC are Principals of the Solihull and Dorridge clinics. Both David and John are AECC graduates with over 30 years of clinical and educational experience.
• Our Solihull clinic, established in 1989, is modern and purpose built. Our Dorridge clinic, established 5 years ago, is based at a large GP Health Centre. Our approach to patient management is ‘traditional’ and caring.
• Solihull and Dorridge are very pleasant, prosperous suburbs of Birmingham, situated in the West Midlands. The nearby motorway network and international airport allow easy travel to most destinations. Major shows, sporting events, theatres, shops and restaurants are in abundance and the leafy Warwickshire countryside is nearby.
If you are looking for a modern practice, based on a traditional caring approach, please get in touch.