Chiropractic Associate Position
An exciting position has become available for a full time Chiropractor to join our friendly team in Ringwood Hampshire and Verwood Dorset. The expected, realistic first year earnings will be in the region of £38,000-£45,000+ dependent on abilities. The potential to significantly grow over 2-3 years from any first-year base level to earn £60,000 plus per year is there for the right candidate.
The company are eager to recruit a hardworking, determined Chiropractor who has the right personal values, personality, a team ethos, and is the best person for the role. The right CPD qualifications and clinical experience will be a secondary consideration.
- The ideal candidate would be highly proficient in hands on STW and SMT and bring with them all the scientific philosophies that underpin our profession.
- Will want to be part of a team within a company that is growing rapidly and has big plans and fantastic opportunities for its team.
- Appropriate GCC (General Chiropractic Council) registration, insurance, and full UK (United Kingdom) Driving License are basic requirements for this role.
- Be highly motivated to improve and grow as a person and practitioner.
- Have a professional manner with naturally warm interpersonal skills.
- Assess and treat a varied caseload of patients.
- Maintain your own electronic patient records.
- Work within a team of other therapists to enhance the local reputation of the company.
- Deliver a high standard of hands-on clinical care.
- Mentoring and inhouse training will occur weekly for the successful applicant as part of team workshops and 1-1 sessions.
We are a small well established group of successful multi-disciplinary musculoskeletal health clinics; our team of practitioners are biomechanically focused though they all have various interests and specialisms relevant to their respective professions. They often utilise inter-referral between professions to produce the best possible patient outcomes.
The company’s treatment philosophy is focused on the restoration of functional biomechanics using manual therapies and motor re-patterning rehabilitation protocols. Ongoing external CPD (Continual Professional Development) will be paid for by the company and focused on this philosophy.
The clinical standards at the company are high. Their patient base includes professional footballers, golfers, and world champions and Olympians in several sports. Although, 90-95% of their work is general practice for all ages. Our client has clinic suites based in GP practices and in privately-owned high-street buildings.
Why should you apply?
- To feel valued as a practitioner and colleague
- To join a financially secure and dynamic company
- To become part of a great team
- To improve and broaden your knowledge and scope of practice
- To enjoy and gain satisfaction from improving people’s lives through improving their movement.
Please send your CV to Mark at Body Consultancy via email: email@example.com