Brighton and Hove Chiropractic Clinic
Looking to relocate to one of the UK’s most desirable cities live and work?
We are seeking a dedicated, hardworking and passionate Chiropractor with a minimum of 1.5 years of clinical experience to take over an existing patient base on a full time basis.
- Situated by Hove train station, a major rail and commuter link, which generates many new and existing clients for the practice.
- Established in 2006, Brighton and Hove’s busiest clinic, with excellent facilities, multiple treatment rooms, rehabilitation services, G.P and consultant referrals.
- On site Digital x-ray and access to DACBR X-ray consultant.
- Full training provided, mentorship in all areas of practice and development.
- 2 weeks paid shadowing/handover of current patient base. Generous percentage based income, with retainer for first 2 months.
- Association fees paid for first year for the right candidate.
- Dedicated and experienced admin team.
Brighton & Hove offers a great work- life balance, based within a community that is very health conscious and understands chiropractic’s role within MSK.
If you feel you would like to join our successful and friendly team please send a cover letter and CV to:
Lewis Kingsnorth DrLewis@chiropracticfirst.co.uk