Associate Position – Worcester/Gloucester
What’s on offer:
– Immediate income; either as a salaried or self-employed chiro you will be busy and earning from day one.
– Possibility of partnership; as we expand, new roles are emerging, bringing opportunity to the right candidate.
– Flexible working; choose your days, hours, practice style, even your location.
– Supportive environment; work with four other chiros (with a combined 50 years’ of experience), two PRT mentors, and an admin team who have been with us for 20+ years.
– Job satisfaction; in 35 years, only two associates have left our clinic.
– Comfortable and well-equipped clinic; with large treatment rooms, atlas benches, and an excellent reputation.
– A safety net; whether you need time off work, have a tricky patient, or are struggling with something totally unrelated, we look out for one another.
Worcester – established in 1986, Worcester occupies a period property in a fantastic location close to the city centre. There are three large treatment rooms, separate changing areas, a large reception room, and filing and laundry rooms. The clinic generates around 80 new patients each month and has an excellent reputation that reaches other medical professionals, sports teams, businesses and individuals, even far outside of Worcester itself. There are three experienced admin staff who make everything tick and take away any administrative burden from clinicians.
Gloucester – Our new clinic. Building on the reputation of Worcester, we opened this clinic in August 2020. Since then growth has been good, with around 25 new patients each month at present. The clinic is housed within a dental practice in a prime location and is shared with a sports therapist. Administrative tasks are carried out by the Worcester team.