Associate Position available in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
The Bury St Edmunds Chiropractic Clinic, the oldest established clinic in this busy expanding market town in the centre of East Anglia, is looking for a new associate to join our team.
• This position would ideally suit a New Graduate who wishes to develop their skills and knowledge using a patient centred approach, but would suit any motivated chiropractor hoping to live and work in this beautiful and vibrant area of the country. We pride ourselves on individual treatment plans to suit every patient and developing understanding and skills to ensure that each patient achieves the optimum benefit from chiropractic care.
• There is full PRTS support and mentoring for new graduates if needed, from chiropractors with a wealth of experience and from well-trained support staff. Fiona Jacobs D.C.,C.C.S.P. MSc (Sports Med) MSc (MSK US) has a specialist interest in sport and diagnostic ultrasound and Emile Bevan MChiro, BSc, has an interest in pregnancy and children. You would be encouraged to follow your own interests within chiropractic.
• This is a self-employed position, and we encourage any prospective candidate to visit, not only the clinic but the area to ensure that this position is right for you and for us.
• You will have your own room and flexibility in appointment times and working hours. The clinic is fully compliant with Covid 19 precautions in place and regular risk assessments to ensure safety of the patients and staff.
• The Clinic is situated in a specially converted Victorian building in the heart of historic Bury St Edmunds, with car parking, and within 250m of the ruins of the medieval Abbey. The town is rapidly expanding with a modern shopping complex, many restaurants and bars; yet it retains its historic character within rural Suffolk. Bury St Edmunds is within 90 mins of London, 45min to the glorious East Anglian coast, and has great road links to the midlands and north via the A14, A1 and M11.