Do you want the ability to shine?
Are YOU a new grad or an experienced chiropractor looking for a positive, patient-centred clinic? Are you a mature, emotionally intelligent and driven individual? Will you find and appreciate value in learning, collaborating and being supported by our seasoned and experienced team?
Do you enjoy…. beautiful beaches, water sports, countryside walks, hiking mountains/munros/corbetts or perhaps something a little more adventurous? The list is endless and all on your doorstep….IF YOU LIVE IN SCOTLAND!
LOOK NO FURTHER….
WE ARE ALL IN NEED OF A CHANGE OF SCENERY, ESPECIALLY NOW. OUR CENTRAL SCOTTISH CLINIC OFFERS IT ALL!
DURING COVID TIMES WE HAVE EXPERIENCED A HUGE INFLUX OF PATIENTS MAKING US THE BUSIEST PRACTICE IN SCOTLAND.
Give your career the boost it needs. Work with people who are actually university qualified to mentor and structure you in healthcare business provision. The business model is specifically structured for associate buy-in or take over – yet another bonus of working with qualified business management professionals! See your work become a reality.
We run a family multidisciplinary wellness clinic based in Central Scotland.
We have X-ray diagnostics and application, nutritionist, sports and rehabilitation therapists, audiologist and yoga/pilates instructors. The principal chiropractor has a post-graduate degree in pregnancy and paediatric care (DICCP, Palmer) and a Masters in Business from the University of Edinburgh.
• Salary range £80 – 96K
• In house locuming to sustain patient base when having time off
• Unique ability to offer various packages/ contracts (self-employed, company or employed)
• Visa Sponsorship for international applicants
• Support in all GCC application aspects (intellectual property and financial)
• Relocation financial support
• Best global cost of living
• Focussed and efficient hours
• Buy-in options
• Choice of living in Edinburgh city or peaceful countryside
If you’d like to discuss this unique incredible opportunity further:
Send a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org